Our insurance professionals are trained to maximize your employees’ coverage while safeguarding your bottom line. And because we also specialize in tax planning, we can parlay our efforts into maximizing health savings accounts, pursuing high deductible health plans, and utilizing accountable reimbursement plans.
Insurance is traditionally one of the largest costs faced by churches and ministries. No surprise, then, that making decisions about insurance plans can be very stressful.
At ChurchShield, we are always happy to provide a free evaluation of your church’s current health insurance plan, key-man life insurance policy, or individual life insurance policies. We’ll help you understand, assess, and select the right plan for you.
Our professional Insurance services include:
- Health insurance for employers (small and large group plans)
- Life insurance for individual ministers and spouses
- Key-man life insurance policies for churches, life insurance policies required by lenders, and other employer policies
- Health insurance planning, included health-savings accounts, cost comparisons, and health insurance analysis across a wide variety of carriers
- Tax-related planning and analysis as relates to various insurance decisions and plans