Tax & Consulting
Tax & Consulting Services
Our tax professionals are well-versed in tax law to ensure your return is prepared accurately while leveraging the available ministerial tax benefits. Our goal is to develop long-term personal relationships with our clients, make sure we understand their specific tax issues, and assist with planning so they are positioned in the best possible scenarios for the future.
As opposed to “cookie cutter” or assembly-line tax firms that are volume based, and/or prepare a wide array of individual or corporate returns, we take a more personalized approach, specializing in clergy clients. Many of our ministerial clients have been with us for over 15+ years and we have developed long-term relationships with them where we understand their ministry, family situation, specific exclusions and benefits applicable to them, as well as their planning goals.
We have experience that spans a complete range of ministerial-related tax situations – and clients all across the country. Simply put, we’ve seen it before, and we know how to help. We’re happy to work with you, no matter what circumstances you find yourself in and would consider it a privilege to serve you with whatever your tax needs might be.
Our professional Tax & Consulting services include:
- Individual tax return preparation (federal and state)
- Assistance with ministerial and pastoral benefits such as calculations of parsonage, housing, auto, insurance, SECA and other benefits
- Review of outside income, honorariums, royalties, etc. with tax planning and recommendations related to such
- Assistance with quarterly estimated tax payments, if applicable
- Individual tax estimators and calculators to avoid interest, penalties, and fees
- IRS tax filings, notices, letters, and audit assistance
- Tax review and consulting
- Future tax planning
- IRS Form 990 preparation for independent ministries and 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations